Spanish Mackerel | Portion Frozen Box | Premium Portion Range | 4 x 200g
TASTY SPEED MERCHANT
Spanish mackerel (also known as Couta in Durban) is one of the fastest fish in the ocean and an especially good eating fish. It produces an attractive size portion. Mackerel can be cooked in a number of ways, pan fried, baked, poached, smoked and braaied to name a few.
All of our premium range of portions are hand cut from fresh fish on the day of catch and prepared for you to give you a ready to cook premium experience.
4x Spanish Mackerel portions of +-200g (box weight +-800g - 900g)
*Each portion is individually wrapped and vacuum packed on a backing board.
*If you request for these portions to be vacuum packed separately there will be an additional charge of R100 for repackaging.
*Pinbones are in and skin is on and ready to cook.
Your Spanish Mackerel portions will arrive frozen, simply store in your freezer (up to 3 months) and use at your leisure. It is best to remove product from packaging to defrost, simply place on a tray in your fridge and allow to thaw slowly.
*May contain tail and front pieces.
*4 portions will come vacuum packed together.
Any special requests or instructions can be left in the NOTES section at the Checkout. Eg: Your doorbell does not work, you require a phone call before the order arrives, you would like the fillets / steaks vacuum packed seperately or cut into smaller portions etc.
Spanish Mackerel is a fast growing and maturing at 1 to 2 years of age. Spanish Mackerel are found along the Mozambique and Kwa-Zulu Natal coastline. They are a favourite catch for many anglers.
ECOSYSTEM IMPACT : Low
GEAR USED : Single line and hook
SUPPORTING LOCALS : Yes
DISTANCE TRAVELLED : 2000km
DOLPHIN / TURTLE IMPACT : Low
REPRODUCTION POTENTIAL : Very high
R65 same-day packaging & delivery fee
Order before 11am for same-day delivery (Monday to Friday)
Free delivery on all orders over R1,200*
*Free delivery only applies for orders that are in the standard delivery zone.
CBD | Southern Suburbs | Houtbay | Plattekloof
Deep South | Table View, Blouberg, Melkbos | Durbanville
Stellenbosch | Somerset West | Franschhoek | Paarl
All zoned areas: Monday to Friday
- Order before 11am and receive your delivery the same day.
- Order after 11am and receive your delivery the following delivery day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
- Re-delivery fee may apply if delivery cannot be taken between delivery times (14:00 - 17:00) without any prior arrangement and a delivery was attempted. Email [email protected] or call 063 666 2802
- Collections are free and take place Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed online before 11am will be ready to collect same-day from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Orders placed online after 11am will be made ready for collection the following working day, from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Should you place your order after 11am and need it that day, or need to collect before 11am (Monday to Friday) please contact our office 063 666 2802 and we will get it ready for you, it normally takes us an hour to cut and prepare.
Google Maps Search : Greenfish
Greenfish factory is located in N'Dabeni (Maitland) off Berkley Road turn into Ryger Road. Drive +-300m and the road will bend sharply to the left. We are situated in the bend in a complex called Berkley Square. Ask security for Greenfish Collections. Please park outside the home collection door and ring bell. It is well sign posted. Please park right outside the door.
We are working hard to extend our range. If you live outside our current delivery range but think there is significant demand in your area, please contact us.