Paella Box | Seafood Platter | Prawns, Clams, Scallops, Mussels, Squid, Tuna (3.8kg)
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
This paella box features 3.8kg of delicious frozen seafoods to create the perfect seafood evening to enjoy with your family or friends. This box provides you with all the seafood you need to make the perfect paella at home. This box is ideal to add some variety into their week day cooking. We have taken care of the mess, you look after the rest. Your box will arrive in a frozen and individually packed, to make it easy to use at home.
- 650g Queen Prawns
- 650g Clams
- 300g Scallops
- 450g Half Shell Black Mussels
- 900g Squid/ Calamari (head and tube)
- 850g Yellowfin cooking tuna cutlets/blocks
Your box will arrive frozen, simply store in your freezer (up to 3 months) and use at your leisure. It is best to remove product from packaging to defrost (do not thaw under vacuum/pressure), simply place on a tray in your fridge and allow to thaw slowly.
Impress your friends with a Paella made from your Greenfish Paella box. You will need:
- 300g King Prawns
- 450g Squid heads and tubes
- 250g Half-shell mussels
- 150g Scallops
- 400g Tuna cutlets
- 2 cups rice. Any short-grain rice will work.
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 400g Chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups Chicken or Fish stock
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Peel and devein the prawns/shrimp then pat the shrimp and squid dry with paper towels
- Place a large, deep pan (approximately 30cm) over high heat. Drizzle the calamari and shrimp with olive oil and season with salt then sear in the hot pan until a little colour develops but the seafood isn’t cooked fully yet. It’s important to dry the seafood well as this will help them brown in the hot pan.
- Remove the seafood from the pan and set aside
- In the same pan, add olive oil and cook the onion and garlic until translucent and fragrant. Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Pour in the rice and smoked paprika and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the stock then reduce the heat, partially cover and allow to simmer for 7 minute or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is almost cooked
- Mix in the seafood, trying not to disturb the bottom layer of rice. Cover again then cook for another 5-7 minutes until the seafood and rice are fully cooked
- Season to taste and serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley
R65 same-day packaging & delivery fee
CBD | Southern Suburbs | Houtbay | Plattekloof
Deep South | Table View, Blouberg, Melkbos | Durbanville
Stellenbosch | Somerset West | Franschhoek | Paarl
All zoned areas: Monday to Friday
- Order before 11am and receive your delivery the same day.
- Order after 11am and receive your delivery the following delivery day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
We are working hard to extend our range. If you live outside our current delivery range but think there is significant demand in your area, please contact us.
Wow! I’m so impressed by the generous portions in this box.Thank you so very much and thank you Gabi for your awesome service.
Very good. The only problem noted is the portions are rather large and more than 3 people can consume.
Wow! I’m so impressed by the generous portions in this box. I can’t wait to try the Fishwife's Paella recipe. Your service is top notch!
Firstly let's start with the amazing and constant communication received when engaging with you for the first time... Gabi is gem Secondly, thank you for making excellent quality food affordable... I can honestly say I am emotional when tasting the fresh buttery softness and full flavour of any of the fish I have had so far... The salmon made my family pause after the first bite... My 2yo loves it. The calamari, oh my goodness.... The prawns... Thank you! Cannot wait to get in the rest of it. I have told everyone I know including a CT company that does pre-packed weekly menus... Once again GreenfishSa for wonderful seafood experience... See you at the next checkout
We had 10 people for lunch but could have feed at least 16 people .. As usual your fish is always fantastic and fresh Kind regards Loraine
Really great selection of seafood - tuna, calamari, clams,, mussels and scallops ! Made the most delicious paella for a lazy weekend lunch, served with a fresh crunchy green salad and delicious crisp vino verde wine! Will definitely order this box again !
The mix in the paella box was amazing. Enough for 10 that had seconds. Everybody loved it and was an absolute treat. Thank you for the incredible service Greenfish
It was neatly packed. I have ordered before and always happy. I was however disappointed that the prawns were not deveined as indicated that you have taken care of the mess
Fresh from the sea. Really enjoyed making paella with such wonderful seafood.
Have been ordering from Greenfish for a while now, but this was the first time ordering the paella box. Fantastic quality all round and enough to feed a lot of people! Had fun making this with friends.
The quality was suburb and there was more than enough food for 12 people. Really a good buy!
Service was great! Ordered and it was delivered the next day. The Paella is enough to feed 8 people... It was unbelievable and everybody is still talking about it. Oysters were divine. Obviously a bit hard to open them without a proper knife but what a great experience. Will definitely order from Green Fish Again. Thank you team! PS: maybe add a Paella recipe on your site. Tried to look for one but could not find a recipe. Thanks again
It was a feast. Thank you. Just one small point that you could check: I asked for the oysters to be chucked, but they were not. No big deal, though. Thank you and well done. Libby
Good quality product, delivered promptly. Ingredients cleaned and frozen, only the prawns need to be de-veined before cooking. I forgot to do that. Paella came out well. Will certainly purchase and give references for Greenfish.
I made the most delicious paella for 4 with the paella mix last night - and will be able to make at least another 3! I am from Spain, so my standards are pretty high...but this selection was perfect. Thank you Green Fish!