Ocean Trout Fillets | Fresh Fish Box | Cultivated
Ocean raised trout is a great alternative to imported salmon, as it supports local jobs and arrives at your door fresher than a fish that has had to fly around the world, therefor having a lower its carbon footprint. You get the same great taste of the ocean without taking a fish from the sea.. We have carefully selected this for you to enjoy with your family or friends.
2 x Ocean Trout Fillets ( +_1100g-1500g per box)
Your Ocean will arrive fresh, simply store in your fridge and use at your leisure (up to 5 days). For home freezing, freeze on the day of arrival, and use within 3 months.
*pin bones are in
Any special requests or instructions can be left in the NOTES section at the Checkout. Eg: Your doorbell does not work, you require a phone call before the order arrives, you would like the fillets / steaks vacuum packed seperately or cut into smaller portions etc.
Lemon Pepper Ocean Trout
The Fishwife is here to share a delicious recipe. You will need:
- 1 ocean trout fillet
- 1 small lemon (zest and juice)
- 2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp origanum
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper corns
- Open the ocean trout packaging and pat the fish dry with paper towel on both sides.
- Cut the fish into portion sizes and set aside.
- In a dish big enough to marinade your fish, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, oreganum, salt and pepper.
- Place the fish pieces in the marinade and cover with cling film. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and flip the pieces over, cover and refrigerate for a further 10 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with Cook and Spray and place the pieces of ocean trout on the tray, skin side down.
- Spoon the remaining marinade over each piece of fish until they are covered nicely.
- Grill on a high heat, second rack from the top for approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a minute before serving.
R65 same-day packaging & delivery fee
Order before 11am for same-day delivery (Monday to Friday)
Free delivery on all orders over R1,200*
*Free delivery only applies for orders that are in the standard delivery zone.
CBD | Southern Suburbs | Houtbay | Plattekloof
Deep South | Table View, Blouberg, Melkbos | Durbanville
Stellenbosch | Somerset West | Franschhoek | Paarl
All zoned areas: Monday to Friday
- Order before 11am and receive your delivery the same day.
- Order after 11am and receive your delivery the following delivery day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
- Re-delivery fee may apply if delivery cannot be taken between delivery times (14:00 - 17:00) without any prior arrangement and a delivery was attempted. Email [email protected] or call 063 666 2802
- Collections are free and take place Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed online before 11am will be ready to collect same-day from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Orders placed online after 11am will be made ready for collection the following working day, from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Should you place your order after 11am and need it that day, or need to collect before 11am (Monday to Friday) please contact our office 063 666 2802 and we will get it ready for you, it normally takes us an hour to cut and prepare.
Google Maps Search : Greenfish
Greenfish factory is located in N'Dabeni (Maitland) off Berkley Road turn into Ryger Road. Drive +-300m and the road will bend sharply to the left. We are situated in the bend in a complex called Berkley Square. Ask security for Greenfish Collections. Please park outside the home collection door and ring bell. It is well sign posted. Please park right outside the door.
We are working hard to extend our range. If you live outside our current delivery range but think there is significant demand in your area, please contact us.
Ocean Brain Food
ocean trout fillets5* Delivered same day Excellent quality Prime Brain food del
Great service and delicious fish!
Taste of The Ocean
Scrumptiously Delicious just what we where Craving for *** Seamless Next Day Express Delivery Packaged Professionally with Ice Packs Wow amazing 5 Star service XXXXX
Amazing as always
Wonderful and personal service. I had my own requests and they adhered to it very quickly and we got exactly what we wanted. They are very well priced for such a personal service. I will definitely use them again and will recommend to everyone.
Wow, that was really a pleasant surprise. I ordered around 10.00 and delivery arrived at 14.30. How quick and what a quality. Simply perfect. Thanks guys, Marcel
Perfect for in a Weber
Great quality locally farmed fish, as good as Norwegian Salmon. We had to remove the bones beforehand, but we knew about it, and this was done in 5min. Worked perfect in a Weber for 15min on indirect heat (no coles right underneath) with lots of olive oil and garlic, lid closed and vents open, skin side to the bottom. Finish the seared trout with lemon juice just before serving. Beautiful!
Didn’t expect bones in my fish (also not as meaty as expected) but overall the whole order and delivery experience was good and would recommend
First time for everything
Fish and oysters were fabulous.
Ocean Trout Fillets
Very good indeed !
Great service and fantastic fish
Ocean Fresh Trout fillets
It was delivered on the same day I placed the order - very impressed. I grilled some of the trout today - flavour was excellent. Just had a bit of a problem with the fact that it still had some of the small pin bones in - otherwise it was very well cleaned. I will definitely order again. Natalie Cleary
My 1st order.
Quite a few options out there. Took my time researching and reading up on every bit of feedback. Settled on Greenfish in the end.. Most impressed. Looking forward to the next order and most importantly, my next delivery.
Ocean Trout Fillets
Great service and Fantastic product
Ocean trout fillet
Awesome efficient service. The courier was outside the door within hours of my ordering and the fish was fantastic. Will definitely be doing this again.
Service & quality excellence
Fresh & delicious trout. Swift & hassle free ordering process. I can recommend Greenfish.
The service from Greenfish is incredible. There was a mix up with delivery and I did not receive my order. The owner insisted in jumping in his car at 5pm and driving from Maitland to deliver although I was prepared to wait until the next day. The fish was delicious!! Thank you