Prawn Lover Entrée | Frozen Box | Wild caught | 650g
MORE PRAWN FOR YOUR BUCK
A great option for the real prawn lovers out there, this box offers incredible value to those who can’t get enough of these delicious crustaceans. These large prawns are caught in the cold Atlantic Ocean between South Africa and Argentina and are frozen whole on the boat to lock in the flavours of the ocean. The prawns arrive at your door frozen whole and are perfect for a big seafood braai.
650g King prawns (12-14 prawns per pack)
Your whole Prawns will arrive frozen, simply store in your freezer (up to 3 months) and use at your leisure. It is best to remove product from packaging to defrost (do not thaw under vacuum/pressure). Simply place on a tray in your fridge and allow to thaw slowly. We are not able to butterfly or de vein prawns, as this would require defrosting and refreezing, which effects quality. These prawns are delivered shell on and vein in.
Any special requests or instructions can be left in the NOTES section at the Checkout. Eg: Your doorbell does not work, you require a phone call before the order arrives, you would like the fillets / steaks vacuum packed seperately or cut into smaller portions etc.
Our prawns are sourced from an Argentinian fishery that is in the final stages of MSC certification. This is in line with efforts by this body to help reduce the impact fisheries have on species populations and ocean ecology, while also finding new ways to reduce harm to seabirds and bycatch.
ECOSYSTEM IMPACT : Medium high
GEAR USED : Trawl
SUPPORTING LOCALS : No
DISTANCE TRAVELLED : 5000km
DOLPHIN / TURTLE IMPACT : Medium
REPRODUCTION POTENTIAL : Medium
R65 same-day packaging & delivery fee
Free delivery on all orders over R1,200*
*Free delivery only applies for orders that are in the standard delivery zone.
CBD | Southern Suburbs | Houtbay | Plattekloof
Deep South | Table View, Blouberg, Melkbos | Durbanville
Stellenbosch | Somerset West | Franschhoek | Paarl
All zoned areas: Monday to Friday
- Order before 11am and receive your delivery the same day.
- Order after 11am and receive your delivery the following delivery day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
- Re-delivery fee may apply if delivery cannot be taken between delivery times (14:00 - 17:00) without any prior arrangement and a delivery was attempted. Email [email protected] or call 063 666 2802
- Collections are free and take place Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed online before 11am will be ready to collect same-day from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Orders placed online after 11am will be made ready for collection the following working day, from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Should you place your order after 11am and need it that day, or need to collect before 11am (Monday to Friday) please contact our office 063 666 2802 and we will get it ready for you, it normally takes us an hour to cut and prepare.
Google Maps Search : Greenfish
Greenfish factory is located in N'Dabeni (Maitland) off Berkley Road turn into Ryger Road. Drive +-300m and the road will bend sharply to the left. We are situated in the bend in a complex called Berkley Square. Ask security for Greenfish Collections. Please park outside the home collection door and ring bell. It is well sign posted. Please park right outside the door.
We are working hard to extend our range. If you live outside our current delivery range but think there is significant demand in your area, please contact us.