Bluenose Portion | Portion Frozen Box x4 | Premium Portion Range | 200g
DELICIOUS VERSATILE FISH
Also known as the Antarctic Butterfish. Bluenose has a firm, white flesh with mild but succulent flavour that has large flakes while remaining moist. These deep sea fish are very versatile and can be cooked a number of ways, pan fried, grilling, curries and biryani just to name a few.
4x Frozen Bluenose portions of +-200g (approx. 800g-900g per box) Serves 4
InstructionsYour Bluenose portions will arrive frozen, simply store in your freezer (up to 3 months) and use at your leisure. It is best to remove product from packaging to defrost, simply place on a tray in your fridge and allow to thaw slowly. *May contain tail and front pieces. *4 portions will come vacuum packed together. Any special requests or instructions can be left in the NOTES section at the Checkout. Eg: Your doorbell does not work, you require a phone call before the order arrives, you would like the fillets / steaks vacuum packed seperately or cut into smaller portions etc.
ECOSYSTEM IMPACT : Medium
GEAR USED : Longline
SUPPORTING LOCALS : Yes
DISTANCE TRAVELLED : 50km
DOLPHIN / TURTLE IMPACT : Medium high
REPRODUCTION POTENTIAL : Medium
R65 same-day packaging & delivery fee
Free delivery on all orders over R1,200*
*Free delivery only applies for orders that are in the standard delivery zone.
CBD | Southern Suburbs | Houtbay | Plattekloof
Deep South | Table View, Blouberg, Melkbos | Durbanville
Stellenbosch | Somerset West | Franschhoek | Paarl
All zoned areas: Monday to Friday
- Order before 11am and receive your delivery the same day.
- Order after 11am and receive your delivery the following delivery day.
- Please note we do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
- Re-delivery fee may apply if delivery cannot be taken between delivery times (14:00 - 17:00) without any prior arrangement and a delivery was attempted. Email [email protected] or call 063 666 2802
- Collections are free and take place Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed online before 11am will be ready to collect same-day from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Orders placed online after 11am will be made ready for collection the following working day, from 12h00 to 5pm.
- Should you place your order after 11am and need it that day, or need to collect before 11am (Monday to Friday) please contact our office 063 666 2802 and we will get it ready for you, it normally takes us an hour to cut and prepare.
Google Maps Search : Greenfish
Greenfish factory is located in N'Dabeni (Maitland) off Berkley Road turn into Ryger Road. Drive +-300m and the road will bend sharply to the left. We are situated in the bend in a complex called Berkley Square. Ask security for Greenfish Collections. Please park outside the home collection door and ring bell. It is well sign posted. Please park right outside the door.
We are working hard to extend our range. If you live outside our current delivery range but think there is significant demand in your area, please contact us.
Flippin awesome! Accurate updates about how far the delivery is, and arrived quick. The fish itself was perfect. This is the place to get good fish! Thanks a million. New order will be coming through very soon ;) Kind regards.
This is as fabulous service-same day delivery!! The fish was frozen but defrosted in time for dinner and was excellent. Will definitely order again.
Hi Ryan, The Bluenose and oysters were great quality, do however prefer oysters a size up. The service was very good and will be using you guys again the summer. Kind regards. Louis
Great texture and flavour
This is the first time we’ve tried the blue nose, and it won’t be the last. Great texture and flavour. I’m sure this fish is quite versatile, and can be prepared in numerous ways.
We buy from Greenfish quite frequently, but this time the bluenose smelled and tasted incredibly fishy, rather than of the sea. It was barely edible.